Wednesday 16 May 2012

It's just the Feline!

                                                       ''Oh that CAT gives me the shivers''  
                                         

Well if you ask me what I think about CAT'S (I often call them Feline's) it seems more necessary don't
you think?
I have had many up's and down's with CAT'S though I think I am learning to be patient with them.
I can't help but eat the CATS  FOOD  once and a while it's just sooo much more interesting and more tasty then my own food. (Just once or twice!)
I often wish I could take revenge on the CAT  I live with but I would never do it without some encouragement from you dogs.

                                                                            
                                                                       

                            
                               
                     
                  

5 comments :

  1. You've come to the right place. Your cat looks like KC... who is evil. She once nearly killed me. Take a look! http://www.declansdogsblog.co.uk/2011/10/wordless-wednesday_26.html

    Deccy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enid you look so cute! As for cats they are for chasing.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Enid, thanks for stopping by our blog, and flattering us with our 'coolness'.

    Your such a pretty lady, I think Dante has a soft spot for you!
    Can't wait to read more of your adventures.

    Slobbers

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you find a way to live completely peacefully with a cat let me know. I just can't do it. I try, but then there I go chasing them and I have caught 3. Bad dog, I know.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's tough living with cats! I love the first pic of you!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hears whats you haves to say.
Please leaves a PawPrint