Friday 22 March 2013

Sick Day, Wishes and a New Toy

Yesterday I was feelings very ill.  I was sick that morning (I mean I was throwing up sick) It was so very energy draining! And my humans went out that afternoon and lefts me all alone, they did not even stop to think of my poorly condition.
So to make up for it, they gave me a lovely new TOY!

                                                      Please, please give it to me!!!
                                           Oh yeeh, I will bite and chew and chew!



                                     But this morning my humans discovered what I had done!
                                                              I had destroyed it!!!
                                                              It was soooo FUN.
                                  I am feelings much better, my TOY did help a little, indeed.
                                          I feel so good that I just have to do "Dog Dancing"
                                        I think since I work so hard being a dog, I should be pampered
                                        when in the sick bed
But you can't wish too hard if you're a dog, can you?
I don't really need to wish that much, for my biggest wish came true when my humans brought me home to live with them on that dark, cold, snowy night.
                                        Enid x






6 comments :

  1. Enid hope you are better now. Pawsome toy chewing there. Ha ha Little mousey has been decapitated.
    Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are 100% now. That mousie looked like a lot of fun. I am sure it helped in making you feel better. Oh how MOM and I loved that last photo of you. Frame worthy I'd say.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are feeling better. That last photo of you is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are glad you are feeling better!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lord! All this flattering is so very kind of you, my best pals!
    Enid x
    :) :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hears whats you haves to say.
Please leaves a PawPrint