Thursday 24 December 2015

Christmas Decorations & Delightment

Hello Pups!

Who's exciteds fur Christmas?!! Me and Bunnie are shakings with delightment and anticipations, because it's Christmas Eve where we are, and the merriest day of the year is gettings closer and closer!

Little sis Bunnie is especially thrilled rights now because this is her furst EVER Christmas! I've been explaining everythings about it to her and she's just so bewildered by it all: the big green tree decorateds with nick-nacks, the flickering candles, the things wrapped up with bows that make a strange crinkly sound when the Hoomans tear them open! Its such wonderful FUN!

Our Hoomans have really done themselves prouds this year with all da pawtastic decorations around our house, (although I'm just in it fur da FOOD, not the branches and candles and stuff) and they thoughts you'd like to see.....


 our sweet (slightly lopsideds) christmas tree...

colourful decorations...



the little white deer peepings out from under the bottom branches....

our grand set of candles.....

more candles (sigh)....

Christmasy mirror...


and...more candles (yawn)!

We asked our Hoomans to puts some girly pink ribbons on us so we coulds take some festive pics!

Don't we look chic?


We hope you all have a very Merry Christmas, filled with love, licks and (of course) FOOD!
Festive blessings,

Enid & Bunnie xx





8 comments :

  1. I luffs the tree and decorations and you DO look adorable in you beautiful ribbons
    Haf a very Merry Christmas
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas. Your decorations look great and you two are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enid... You and Bunny DO look QUITE Chic.

    Merry Christmas to YOU and YOURS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your decorations are beautiful! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your home looks absolutely beautiful! Merry Christmas to you and you peeps, Enid and Bunnie!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crikey Enid ...... I almost fell on the floor when I saw that picture of you and Bunnie with your girly pink ribbons. I didn't really see Bunnie but Oh .... my Enid .... how beautiful you looked. My heart was all a flutter!! Those pictures are going straight to my dream wall in my crate. Mum and Dad can go out for as long as they like. I won't even miss them. I'll just be dreaming of you. Fair dinkum Enid ..... you are the best. Your folks' decorations sure are beautiful too. They have VERY good taste, aye?? Although ..... they do go a bit overboard on the candles. I hope you've taught Bunnie to be VERY careful around those candle things but I'm sure you have. You would be the perfect Mother ..... I just know. I do hope you had a wonderful Christmas. I was thinking of you ..... Love, your Charlie. xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Belated Merry Christmas to you and your family, Enid!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hears whats you haves to say.
Please leaves a PawPrint